Welcome to the Lake! Here’s a list of “Nice Things to Know” about us:
- Choctaw Utilities uses a flat rate billing structure. The water fees are billed quarterly, in arrears (after-the-fact). When you are a new customer, there will be a pro-ration for water charges on your closing statement. Then the new owner will be charged a quarterly bill for the next billing cycle.
- The quarterly billing cycles are: January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December. You will receive a bill around the first of the following month, payable on receipt. Don’t panic, we give until the 30th of the month to get us paid.
- We give you a grace period of 30-days to get us paid. After that, finance charges will be incurred at a rate of 1-1/2% when payments are late.
- Preferred Methods Pay: Save some time, pay online on our website at www.choctawwater.com, AutoPay (put a credit card on file), Bank Bill Pay (online through your bank), US Mail (check or Money Order). Please put your LOT number on your check – that is your account number!
- Current Quarterly Rates:
- $129.00 Lot with Service
- $30.00 Adjacent Lot
- $36.00 Vacant Lot (no service)
- $15.00 Split Lot
- Billing Periods and Invoice Dates Snapshot:
|January – March||April 1st billing (due April 30th)|
|April – June||July 1st billing (due July 30th)|
|July – September||October 1st billing (due October 30th)|
|October – December||January 1st billing (due January 30th)|